School Mission Statement
"The Agawam High School community strives to provide a safe, diverse, and advanced learning environment for all students. We offer challenging learning opportunities and extensive extracurricular activities which encourage our students to become productive, respectful, and responsible citizens."
Our Learning Expectations:
Agawam High School students will be able to:
1. listen and read for understanding.
2. speak and write to communicate effectively.
3. research information using appropriate methods.
4. use critical thinking skills to solve problems.
5. use technology competently.
Social and Civic Expectations
Agawam High School students will demonstrate:
1. universal respect.
2. integrity and honesty.
3. compassion and understanding.
4. behaviors that reflect accountability, reliability and trustworthiness.
5. active citizenship in the community.
New England Association of Schools and Colleges
Click the logo to view our school's information. Please Note: clicking on this link will take you out of the Agawam High School website.
- Selection of NEASC Steering Committee and Standards Committee Members
- Seeking Community Participation During NEASC Self-Study
- Educators Attend Preparatory Accreditation Seminar
- Completion of NEASC Self Study
- Pending Accreditation Visit