Our mission is to offer students resources for career development. Through career exploration, job shadowing, internships, community service activities, and employment, students will gain a more thorough understanding of their interests, abilities, values, skills and strengths. Resume writing, job application and interview support is also available.
Lisa (Sgueglia) Sheehan, Career Center Coordinator
Telephone 413-786-0861 Fax 413-821-0536
The Career Center is a valuable resource for your hiring needs. We offer a Job Board where we post part-time positions and have a Student Profile which is filled out by the student and faxed to the business. Businesses may then contact students directly. Please contact me via email or phone. My direct line is (413) 786-0861 and my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students should look below or at the job board located outside of the Career Center for any open positions. All contact information is posted on each flyer. See Ms. Sheehan in the Career Center for any additional questions.
- LIFEGUARD: Any students, or faculty members, that would be interested in pursuing a lifeguarding opportunity this summer may apply online at www.masslifeguard.com. Applicants must be able to meet state swim requirements and must be 16 years old by date of hire.
- COSTCO: Both the West Springfield and Enfield stores are hiring. You may apply in person. Apply online here.
- ALDI: The West Springfield and Enfield stores are now hiring. You may apply in person. Apply online here.
- DAVES'S in AGAWAM is HIRING! We are looking to hire temporary stockers and cashiers for 6 to 8 weeks or more. Please send your resume to: email@example.com
- STOP & SHOP Feeding Hills: We're Hiring. All shifts and all positions! For more than 100 years, our customers have counted on Stop & Shop. Now, more than ever, we're here to provide food and essentials for our customers, with service they can count on in a clean and safe environment. Apply online today!
Interested in a career in manufacturing? Watch this video to learn more!
High School Pathway Opportunites
Explore these pathways for careers after graduation. Students and parents may contact Ms. Sheehan with any questions.
ASVAB Career Exploration Program
ASVAB is a free career exploration assessment for Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors that will help you to identify work-related interests; this is very useful for future career information. This program isn't just for students interested in the military. Students will gain access to the career exploration resources after they receive their scores. Then, they can independently explore any careers that interest them, including those found in the military. The assessment generally takes about 1.5 hours to complete AND students get their results instantly! Schedule your test and post-test workshop session all in one day! #asvabcep #WhatsYourDreamJob. Any questions please contact Ms. Annette, ASVAB Career Exploration Program (CEP) Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
ASVAB CEP iCAT Delivers Instant Results
Links to Resources
Click Link to Access:
Media Center: https://www.asvabprogram.com/media-center
Marketing Tools (#OptionReady): https://asvabprogram.com/option-ready
Classroom Activities: https://www.asvabprogram.com/teachers