The James Clark PTO is made up of parents and teacher representatives who meet every month. The main goal of the PTO is to create a family friendly atmosphere and to assist the teachers and students by providing enrichment programs for the school. All parents may join the PTO and are encouraged to attend the monthly meetings. Meetings start at 6:30 pm and are held in the cafeteria and will last no longer than one hour.
James Clark PTO Board
- President: Andrea Sibilia
- Co President: Tracy Brown
- Vice President: Angela Pellegrino
- Treasurer: Shavone Gauthier
- Secretary: Kim Paquette
- Teacher Reps: Mrs. Donah & Mrs. Wayrynen