The Agawam Lions Foundation, Inc. (www.agawamlions.org) is pleased to announce a new program to supply no-cost student desks to remote and hybrid Agawam students.
Simply fill out the attached google form to request desks; there are only (3) brief questions on the form.
No-Cost Student Desk Request Google Form:
Additional Program Details:
- Student desks are 30" tall, 24" wide, and 18" deep.
- All desks feature a storage cubby for school supplies and materials.
- Desks will have a neutral, protective finish. Please see the google form for a rendering of the student desk.
- Any household chair can be used with the desk.
- There is no 'household limit’ for this program; i.e. if there are multiple students residing in a residence, please feel free to request a desk for each student.
- There is no economic or other eligibility determination for this program; any Agawam student is eligible.
Desks should be picked up on Saturday, January 9th from 10am to 2pm in the AHS parking lot; rain/snow date will be Sunday, January 10th from 10am to 2pm, AHS parking lot. Social distancing, mask wearing, and sanitization of desks prior to hand-off will occur.
Department Approval: Both the School Department and the Health Department have been consulted on this program and have given approval.
Questions? Please do not hesitate to contact Cheryl Terramagra, Assistant Secretary - Agawam Lions at 978.873.1986 (mobile), or via email at lions33Y@gmail.com with any questions.
It is sincerely our pleasure to support Agawam students. Be safe, be well, and thank you for all you do for our students and families!