Welcome to our Parent/Guardian webpage.
Parents can have a major impact on student achievement in the classroom. To assist parents in understanding how they can help their students achieve success, we have developed this webpage.
If a student needs assistance with their homework or their school work in general, there are resources available for them. The best advice we can give a parent is to have their child or the parents communicate any school or homework issue to the student's teacher for that subject. They know the appropriate resources available to students. After-school hours and/or tutoring are available options.
Parent/Guardian Bullying Information
Cyberbullying Parental Help Information (PDF's):
- 9 Ways to Respond to Cyberbullying
- Ways to Deal with College Cyberbullies
- Ways Parents Can Prevent Their Child from Cyberbullying
- 8 Ways Kids Can Stand Up for Victims of Cyberbullying
- 6 Things Victims of Online Gossip Should Never Do
- What To Do When Your Child is a Cyberbully
- 8 Reasons Why Kids Cyberbully Others
- What Are The Effects of Cyberbullying