Classroom Supply Lists
Located under the Classrooms tab
Mystery Reader Series
Tune in every Sunday from July 1st - August 26th
(You must subscribe to the RPS YouTube Channel to view all the videos)
At the Agawam Public Library
Don't forget the added Bonus. . . 10 EAGLE EARNINGS on the first day of school if you complete the Agawam Public Library Summer Reading Program!
Happy Reading!!! -Mrs. Kennedy
School Safety~Arrival & Dismissal Policy
Breakfast & Lunch
Our vision at Robinson Park School is to provide a safe and respectful environment that supports students to become independent learners. Our focus is to make sure that all students leave our school, meeting or exceeding all state standards with an emphasis on their ability to read, write, comprehend, and apply mathematical concepts and strategies.
To achieve this vision:
- All students will adopt appropriate social skills and behavior as a way of life.
- High standards of performance and behavior are the expectation for every student and staff member.
- All students belong to all of us, (“not just the ones in my class.”)
- Students will feel safe as risk-takers and understand that mistakes and failures are part of the learning process.
- Students will acquire strong, higher level thinking skills and take responsibility for their own learning while continuously seeking out challenging opportunities.
The RPS Way will help us succeed in meeting our goals –
Be Responsible, Be Polite, and Be Safe!
Nicholas C. Bernier
Robinson Park Elementary School
65 Begley Street
Agawam, MA 01001
Phone: (413) 821-0582
Fax: (413) 786-9793
School Hours 8:55 a.m. to 3:25 p.m.
Principal Mr. Nicholas Bernier