Camp SEEK Notice
Please call Central Office at 523-0363 before sending payment
Session 2 is full
Session 3 is full.
Session 1 (July 1, 2,3 and 5) still has spots available
Please call Central Office before sending payment to assure spots are available.
Vaping and E-Cigarettes
Important information on the dangers of Vaping and E-Cigarettes is located on the Parents & Guardians page of our District Website.
Way to go Mrs. Paulo and Mrs. Robinson!
Congratulations to Mrs. Paulo (grade 2 teacher) and Mrs. Robinson (art teacher) for winning Grinspoon Awards this year. They were selected as the 2019 Pioneer Valley Excellence in Teaching Award winners by their peers and our administrative staff. We are very lucky to have them as part of the RPS staff!
The Robinson Park School PTO
For information on our PTO (including newsletters and upcoming events) please use the Parents link on the main menu bar.
School Safety~Arrival & Dismissal Policy
Breakfast & Lunch
Our vision at Robinson Park School is to provide a safe and respectful environment that supports students to become independent learners. Our focus is to make sure that all students leave our school, meeting or exceeding all state standards with an emphasis on their ability to read, write, comprehend, and apply mathematical concepts and strategies.
To achieve this vision:
- All students will adopt appropriate social skills and behavior as a way of life.
- High standards of performance and behavior are the expectation for every student and staff member.
- All students belong to all of us, (“not just the ones in my class.”)
- Students will feel safe as risk-takers and understand that mistakes and failures are part of the learning process.
- Students will acquire strong, higher level thinking skills and take responsibility for their own learning while continuously seeking out challenging opportunities.
The RPS Way will help us succeed in meeting our goals –
Be Responsible, Be Polite, and Be Safe!
Nicholas C. Bernier
Robinson Park Elementary School
65 Begley Street
Agawam, MA 01001
Phone: (413) 821-0582
Fax: (413) 786-9793
School Hours 8:55 a.m. to 3:25 p.m.
Principal Mr. Nicholas Bernier